Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's September already!!!!!






hello again. I have joined a test pattern group on Ravelry. I have tested a knit cardigan, a skirt, and now I am testing a dress. It is taking awhile for the dress. I will show pics of what I have been doing. I also made a sweater vest from Suzie's blog pattern. The star is a dishcloth, the burgundy is the beginning of the test dress. They skirt is available on Ravelry. Will post more when I do more of the dress. I am on row 25 now. I have to have it finished by the end of the month, and I also need to make a blanket that someone requested and sent me the yarn for. I will work on that this month too.

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

Your brave, I have never done a test pattern! Great works, and can't wait to see the dress when your done.