Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Project Linus Pattern available at ProjectLinus.com This is my own pattern as well as the doily. I made it up as I went along. I will try to get the directions for the pattern written up as soon as I can.






Hello Everyone. Sorry, it's been awhile since I was able to get on the computer to update the old blog. I have been busy makin baby blankets, I have finished two of them and am 2/3 of the way on the third one. They are actually going fast. I just have to take the time and not stop to read email and play with my doggie.




I will attach some new photos, and if I can I will try to post the pattern links on the ones that have a pattern. I also made a Christmas Doily that I have to finish writing the pattern, as I was making it up as I went along. Took me a little while because I was doing other stuff.




No comments: