Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New stuff and what I have been up to









Good afternoon everyone. I have been sick as well as trying to spend more time with my family and not so much time on the puter. I have been knitting and crocheting on something almost every day. It has been super cold here in Colorado, so I have been making more slipper sox. I think they will be good add on gifts for Christmas. I have made 5 pair of adult size and one pair of kid size. I am working on some more now. I am also working on a couple blankets. One is a graph afghan for baby in Broncos theme that I am doing in Tunisian crochet. I am also making one for my niece Jessica. I hope to finish it soon. It is 53 inches long now, but she is tall, so I have a way to go. I am in no way ready for Christmas yet. heck, I still have things to mail and cards to finish filling out. I have been busy though with both knitting and crocheting as much as I can fit into my boring schedule.

No comments: