Friday, March 26, 2010

Stuff I am working on now.





Hello. I have been busy all week. Don's father passed away last Friday morning and I am making angel pins for hospice staff and also some red/white/blue ones for the Memorial at Fort Logan this Tuesday March 30th. I also made a few cloths and will be posting them as well. I am super sad and miss my father in law alot. He was such a nice guy and so funny as well. I can't believe he has been gone for a week. Sorry for all the sad things. I will post pics. The snowman is from Rachel's Knit Group on yahoo, and the angels are from web archive. The Christmas Story cloth is available on Kris Knits site.

1 comment:

Keri said...

So sorry about your loss. Your handmade items are beautiful, though, and I'm sure they will be loved by all who receive them.