Friday, April 2, 2010

More stuff. I have been keeping my hands and hooks/needles busy

Romper and hat.
Memorial angels for Don's Memorial Service at Fort Logan Magic Potholder in Peaches and Creme`
Little knitted pouch with crocheted shell edge
field and plains cloth from a KAL

Elena in her jacket to match her baby sister's. She was stalking the mail man till it came.

Blanket made for Don French Sr. I made this for Christmas when I first moved here in December 2001. He took really good care of it, and now that he has passed, I got it back.

grandma's favorite wash cloth in green.

Cable and lace cloth, from a KAL on Rachel's Knitting group.


Well, the memorial was great. The day was nice and sunny. I made 80 angel pins and they were all gone, I have to make a few more for the people who didn't get one. I also need to finish the last 30 for Hospice. In the mean time I also made a Romper and hat from a pattern in the newest Crochet! magazine. I got it last Saturday and made the romper after doing a knit cloth with lace and cables from a pattern from Rachel's Knitting yahoo group. The romper was very easy and fast. I did the whole thing in one evening. So, here are some recent pictures. enjoy.

No comments: