Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009 Can you believe it??????







Anybody out there??? Hopefully you are all safe from this virus that is supposed to hit today. I just want to post some of the squares that I made for the exchange in one of the groups I am in. I have to make 20-12 inch squares. I have 10 1/2 done and will have 11 done by the time I go to bed this morning. I have to get them downloaded. I have been busy doing this and weaving in the ends on the blanket that I finished last week. I have 14 more ends to weave, then I will take a picture, get it washed up and sent off to La Quinta for my niece. She will be surprised I hope. She doesn't know about it that I know of. I sure hope that she likes it. I will post those photos probably in the next day or so. As I get it all set up and washed and ready to mail. Her blanket came out beautiful. It was a new pattern for me, and I am hoping that she likes it alot. I am so proud of her. She graduated high school last June, and has started college. I will have to make one for my other niece as well. She also graduated last June. I can only do one surprise at a time though. Back to crocheting some more squares. I have this one almost done.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Keep going on those squares, they are looking good.