Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jimmie Johnson in the points lead

This is what I think of Tony Stewart. lol, he's not that bad but didn't deserve the win last week that is for sure. Regan Smith won that race, not Stewart. But Nascar gave it to Stewart because he is a more known guy and because of the sponsors on his car.
This photo was taken by Don, on my birthday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway when Jimmie won in March 2007 This photo was taken by me at the same race.

This is his trophy belt that he won that day. This is his back to back CHAMPIONSHIP NEXTEL CUP TROPHY IN 2007

This is just to show how cute Jimmie Johnson is. LOL

I forgot to add that because qualifying was rained out for the 8th time this season, My favorite guy, Jimmie Johnson had got the pole for tonight's race in Charlotte. I sure hope that he has a great race. It would be so nice for him to get a 3-peat for the championship. He is so darn cute and does so much for Habitat for Humanity by the way thru his foundation. I will post a few great pictures of him that I have.

No comments: