Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008

Bookmarks and Hearts

Chenille heart
Heart Washcloth
Flower with plastic ring. Not sure if it will be a magnet or what.
Ruffled Washcloth I made up for exchange
Hello. I am doing okay. Kind of bored at home, but I have been doing alot of little things. I will add the pictures to the slide show , or maybe just add them to the post. I hope all my friends are doing well. I have a little bit of a cold or upper respiratory infection going on, and it is starting to get cooler here in Colorado too. I am looking forward to adding more things to my blog, and I made 2 bookmarks, and need to type up the pattern to them also. Can't believe it is October already, man has this year flown by. But this is my favorite time of year when the leaves are changing to the fall colors before they fall.
Yvette

1 comment:

Let's Go Yarning said...

Yvette I hope you get feeling better soon I have you in my prayers. Also I love your newest crocheting projects keep up the great crocheting.
Happy Crocheting Joan,