Friday, October 17, 2008

What I am doing now.


Hello. I just thought I would pop in and let you all know what I am up to. I am 2/3 rds of the way done with a Half Moon Shawl from Lionbrands Website. I am using double strands of Herreschner's yarn in a beautiful wine color. I will post a picture when it is done.


This is for an exchange that I am participating in on one of my yahoo groups. I love doing exchanges, that way I get to see all the work of others. And I also get to make some of my originals. LOL
Oh, Jimmie Johnson has the pole again this weekend, as the qualifying has been rained out again. They are in Martinsville, and last year he won this race and I have an autographed hat that I got from his foundation from this race. He is in the points lead and on his way to his third championship in a row hopefully. Go Jimmie!


Have a great weekend.

No comments: